New Vacancy: Fire and Security Engineer
ABM Fire and Security is a rapidly expanding NSI Gold Approved and BAFE accredited Fire and Security Company, operating within the North West of England.
We have a current vacancy available for an experienced and driven Fire and Security Installation and Service Engineer.
– 5 security industry experience
– Multi-skilled experience in installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Fire Detection, Access Control, CCTV Systems in line with industry standards.
– Experience working for a NSI or SSAIB approved company
– Excellent computer literacy
-Full clean driving licence
– Excellent communication skills
– Installation and maintenance of all Security Systems
– Fault finding and resolution for commercial and domestic customers
– 40 hour week and on call rota
– Working within the North West of England
– Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
– ECS CSCS
– Competitive salary with additional earning potential
– Company vehicle
– Fuel Card (business use only)
– Mobile phone / PDA
– Branded uniform
– Test equipment
– Full PPE
– Pension scheme
Full employment will be subject to a 6 month probationary period and security screening
Please send a copy of your CV along to email@example.com with a Cover Letter to apply for this position.